Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Official Start of the Unofficial Rules

Or perhaps I can say the official logging of the unofficial rules.

Because there are certain things that are perhaps not rules, but certainties when it comes to motherhood. I would say parenthood but since I haven't figured out yet how to be inside Daddy's head, I will refrain from speaking on his behalf.

I have been thinking about being a mother a lot lately - possibly because that is what my day consists of. Pretty much in its entirety. Now this is a choice I made, perhaps not entirely willingly, but that is another topic.

I love my daughter more than I thought possible and that thing everyone says about it changing your life and being the most amazing thing? Yes, it IS true but it is also so much more.

I need a place to formulate what is going on in my every day life and to make me feel connected to the world again, little by little, so here I am.

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment